Friday, September 28, 2012

One Week 'Till Homecoming!

The end of today marks the offical one week remaining until Homecoming! This week, instead of having a game we had a "Bye Week" which is when the football team takes a week off to prepare for the all important Homecoming game. The cheerleaders also took this time to have an extra practice at the school and practice our stunts and timing and stuff. My stunt group for the elites was all there except for our backspot. But luckily Serenity stepped in for us so we could still practice. Our extension lib is hitting and it seems really sturdy and perfect. All except the cradle. I think we get a big enough dip, but I tend to get right under my flyer and take all her weight. Generally I could save it and she'd never hit the ground. Well this one incident when we cradled I got right under her and collapsed under her weight. We're both ok, but literally I'm so exhausted.

We got out of practice and for some reason someone hit my energy button and the hyperactiveness came rushing out! I was hopping all over the parking lot in my sports bra and spankies doing split jumps and handstands everywhere. Rachel took us to 7-11 and her and Maddy got food. Now I'm home and the exhaustion just hit me like a brick. I'm ready for some Lost time and a good nights' sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment