Sunday, September 16, 2012

What do YOU want me to talk about?

So I was looking at my stats for my blog (which already has almost 900 page views in like.. less than two months, thank you so much anyone who keeps up!) just to see what people liked most on it. And when I checked which entries got the most views it was the post I did about cheer hair.

I realize that more recently I've just been talking about what's been going on in my personal cheer life because I have school going on, and it's like if I wanna come home and write something it's just easiest to write what happened that day. Rather than in summer where I had so much free time and I could sit and research pictures and take my time writing and composing my thoughts.

So I want to know what you, my readers, would like me to talk about. Whether that be my own personal cheer stories, my thoughts and opinons on anything cheer related, or topics you guys pick for me! I'm happy to answer some of your questions, or bring up a discussion on something you'd like to hear from me. Leave a comment, or e-mail me about anything you'd like me to write about. Everytime I see my page get more and more views it makes me really happy so thank you so much to anyone who is reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment