Monday, September 17, 2012

Homework... or Blog...

Hmmm.. to do homework, or to post mindless cheer realted topics... I choose blogging! :D Don't worry though, I will do my homework just... when the time is right. Obviously my brain is too high-wired to focus on homework so I gotta blog it out right now :)

Just found out yesterday, my Tumbling Class which I grew to love oh so much was cancelled :( Guess why... Because I was the only one in it! Ok, I can understand why, it's a valid reason. But I was so close to getting my tuck, it's not fair! So my sister Belle and I might start doing privates with Windy and we can both tumble at the same time for a good price. Hopefully that all works out because tomorrow I was supposed to start throwing tucks by myself, but obviously that's not happening!

Anyway, today we have spirit practice from 6pm-7:30pm. On Mondays we have our whole schedule of classes, but Tuesday we only have 1,3,5 classes. I used to be able to do all my homework and get it all done and out of the way before practice. But now since I'm a junior and I've got alot harder classes I can only do my 1,3,5 classes because by the time I get home I eat food, go to practice, and am exhausted! But I wouldn't trade cheerleading for anything, you know that <3 Or I've said it enough and it's been implanted in your guys' brain.. same difference!

Just thought I'd let you guys know what's happening. And obviously my blog comes first before any amount of homework :) Still open for suggestions and ideas on what to talk about, feel free to e-mail me or comment! E-mail ---> larissa_terry@comcast.net Thanks for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment