Thursday, September 13, 2012

Friends are the key to Happiness


Cheer is a really big part of my life. I mean, I know if I didn't have it I wouldn't be as happy as I am right now. But I realized today why it means so much to me. It's because I get to share it with my best friend. I've known her forever, and we've been through alot. That's why I can say she's my best friend. We've gone through life for 9 years of being there for eachother, and it's not gonna change. There have been challenges and hurdles that tested our friendship, but there's never been anything that has separated us. I'm figuring it out now though, that no matter what, she's always gonna be there for me.

So for anyone who wants to do cheer because they think it's a fun sport, or because you want the challange in life of learning how to stunt or tumble, by all means go for it. But what makes it enjoyable is the people you spend it with. During those long practices where you feel like you're sweating your butt off to make everything perfect, until you preform that routine during halftime. It doesn't even compare to what it's like sharing those sideline experiances with your friends. If you can share something you love with one of your best friends, how can life get any better? That's what I'm doing, and I can honestly say it's the best decision I've ever made.

Taylor... this one is for you. This is me saying how glad I am you're in my life, and how thankful I am to have you as my best friend. Cheers to almost 10 years of Best Friendlyness... and for 10 more to come. Love you girlie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment