Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Team Bonding!

Today we had a team bonding day and it was alot of fun :) First of all, I got behind Maddy on our way there, so I was following her and of course she got lost. She's a litle directionally challenged but I (with the help of my mother via speaker phone) found our way to the restaurant. We went to El Tapatio, a mexican restaurant because it was Taco Tuesday! :D

Awkward webcam snap shot

We ordered tacos, and then we got to start making our Breast Cancer bows which turned our really nice! They are pretty simple, but they get accross the point of Breast Cancer awareness. I got Taylor to fold mine because I'm bow making challenged :) I'm sure your asking yourself, "how can a cheerleader be bow making challenged!?" Trust me... when you suck at Arts 'n' Crafts as much as I do, it's possible.

Anyway, after that we got to make noise makers, which are basically water bottles filled with beads, glitter, and wrapped with purple string. Sure, it sounds lame now but when you hear a stadium full of them it gets the mood up!

It was a fun night :) After that Maddy, Taylor, and I went to Big 5 Sporting Goods and found Maddy some running shoes. Now I'm home, and once again I should be studying for my history test tomorrow but.. I'll get to that later :)

DISLCAIMER:That last little fact didn't have anything to do with cheer, it just happened in that sequence of events in the day. Are you interested in hearing about that or should I just stick to my normal stuff strictly involving cheer. Leave a comment and let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment