Monday, September 17, 2012

3 Practices 'Till Homecoming!

Today at practice we worked on our Homecoming routine which is coming together really nicely. Considering the fact that I picked this up in a matter of weeks, I feel really confident about most of my spots.

We worked on our extension libs, and they were hitting solid! It wasn't until we got to the whole stunt sequence when it kinda crumbled, but I think that's just because we're all nervous and rushed it a little bit. But I'm sure with practice it'll quickly be improving! Also, I finally have a spot in our pyramid! Not a big spot, I'm just a front spot, but every spot is important in cheer. I front spot Maddy's stunt group which is just a prep, but I like knowing where to go in the pyramid rather than running to the front because I'm not sure where to go and I don't wanna get in people's way.

Team bonding tomorrow, so juiced! Gonna make noise makers and bows for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I'll post pictures once their made :) Tumbling classes may continue! My sister and I might take 45 minute privates with Windy just working on the skills we wanna work on. Hopefully that works cause I want my tuck soo bad! Can anyone else relate? Being so close to a skill you want so bad but things just keep getting in the way? Yeah... not a great feeling.

Gosh it's so hard for me to go to sleep knowing I haven't updated my blog with what we did today in cheer. I think I'm addicted, but it's a good thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment