Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Epic Cheerleading Picture #5

Bows, cheer bows to be exact. The single thing that differenciates cheerleaders from gymnasts and dancers. Well, apart from the crazy stunts and cute uniforms. Cheer bows come in all sorts of different sizes, shapes, and colors. I personally have a various array of different bows, but none are quite as flashy as I'd like them to be.


Pretty blue bow :)
Anyway, I love cheer bows. Love love love, like I could write a whole book about cheer bows! Well..short story atleast :) And this bow in particular is one of my favorite. It's a combination of light blue, white, black, and rhinestones which make any bow pop.

This just happened to be one of the few search results that came up when I typed in cheer bows, cause I decided I wanted to blog about something :) If anyone has any suggestions of what I should blog about, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment