Friday, September 21, 2012

Gameless...

I was so looking forward to today. I was gonna wear my uniform, it was my easy day for school, I was gonna be dismissed early from 6th period, and I was gonna spend the whole day with my cheer friends in Hayward and have an awesome away game. WRONG!

JV's game got moved to Thursday at 4pm, and Varsity's game got moved to Friday at 4pm. And because it was so short notice we weren't able to go, so we had a "day off". I don't want a day off though, I was so excited to cheer today! Considering the fact that I missed my Tuesday tumbling class cause we were getting the whole private lesson thing situated since my original class was cancelled I was super amped to cheer today. I wanted to start throwing my tuck! Now the next time I'll be tumbling on turf is Oct. 5th on Homecoming, and I wanted to practice my tuck before then to make sure I could do it!

Long story short... my week went downhill when I got that set of news. Anyone else know what I'm experiancing?

1 comment:

  1. That sucks. I would be upset too. Yu put all this effort and excitment too. Something similar happenned to me but wasnt for cheer. It really sucked. Miss you so much larry!

    ReplyDelete