Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Sybling Bonding & Tumbling!

Today was the first day Belle and I have been in the same tumbling class since I was 12 atleast. So it's been roughtly four years since I've seen her throw any type of tumbling skill! I remember when she was working on her bridge fall, and perfecting her round-off getting ready to start learning back handsprings. Now she's flipping and flying working on her round-off two back handspring, and I couldn't be any prouder :')
Awkwardly holding Belle's phone
Also, I had someone to drive with, which made me a happy girl :) I hate driving by myself! So the only people I can drive without it being illegal is my family. I mean she can be fun when she's not telling me to turn down the radio and drive careful. But ya know, it's a human being I can associate with rather than talking to myself... awkward.


But yeah Windy worked with us each individually on our skills. I really feel confident about my tuck now! I was throwing a round-off back handspring back tuck on the floor and they were really by myself unless she just grabbed my shirt and made sure I rotated all the way. Then on tumble trak we did standing back handspring back tucks which I did with no spot at all. Then we just perfected the running tumbling by being confident and showing I have this skill. Hopefully I get it by homecoming! 2 weeks left, who thinks I can do it? :)

1 comment:

  1. You can do it!!!! You two are so adorable! I think ive seen ur sis at phms too! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete