Monday, July 30, 2012

Epic Cheerleading Picture #4

Maison, spokesmodel from 2by2
I'm obsessed with cheerleading, you know it. The first thing I do when I get home is search new cheerleading videos I haven't looked at before. When I was on You Tube I found this channel named 2by2 which was all cheerleading videos! But it wasn't just cheerleading teams competing at national competitions, they were tributes to many different girls and boys on different cheer teams. I loved watching videos about all the team members, but Maison especially stood out to me. She's an incredible flyer with crazy awesome flexibility and fantastic tumbling ability. She's the spokesmodel for the channel and you can see her featured on many different videos. If you're obsessed with cheerleading as I am you'll check out this channel. Their always putting up new videos so it's never old.

This was just a quick little blog I wanted to get out there because I've been pretty busy and nothing new has been going on with my cheer life. However we start our regularly scheduled practices in exactly one week, and I'm so looking forward to it! Our first game is in a little less than a month, so excited to play our rivals Alhambra and kick their butts! Hope everyone had an awesome weekend, don't forget to comment or feel free to message me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment