Thursday, July 26, 2012

Epic Cheerleading Picture #3 & Update

Twisting skills are awesome :)
So for today's Epic Cheerleading Picture I purposfully (spell check?) went on the internet and looked specifically for an interesting picture I could blog about. And I came accross this picture of a tumbler finishing her cross pass with some sort of twisting skill. This cheerleader has pretty good form for it, the only thing I would change is that her knees are a little bent. However, it's an exceptionally hard skill to master so I think I'd give that a B+ don't ya think?

Also I'm a little more inclined because her uniform is absolutely gorgeous! I love the cut off shoulder and the design pattern. Whoever designed that put alot of hard work into it. The colors are really gorgeous too! But I love all cheer uniforms :)

So just a little update on what's going on cheer in my life: We start Saturday morning practices again, and considering we've all been to camp already and even the newbee's have some experiance under their belt I hope we can start working on more skills and stuff rather than conditioning. Don't get me wrong, I love conditioning as much as the next person, but I think that was more to get us in shape for Camp, and now that the ship has sailed for that we should work on perfecting our halftime.

Also, whilst we were at camp the Captains and Co-Captains were revealed for each squad. In the morning I woke up and there was a sign on my door that said "Congrate Larissa, Varsity Co-Captain" and my name was in sparkly pink writing. I made Co-Captain! I was actually a little shocked because we had alot of good candidates submit applications. With that noted though, I'm gonna do my all time best and work with my squad to make this a great season. Varsity is looking pretty good this year! Can't wait to start cheering at football games and stuff. Keep cheering!

No comments:

Post a Comment