Tuesday, July 17, 2012

2 Days Until Cheer Camp!

So excited, cheer camp is in two days! I still have major shopping to do for Secret Buddy gift and whatnot. But this is our first time going to a sleep away camp! Well it is for all the going to be Juniors and lower classmen. But I'm sure we'll have a great time :) It's all the way out in Vallejo, and we'll be there with 10 other high schools! It'll almost be like a competition, but with a giant sleepover. I have finished packing, for the most part, all that's left is getting everything finalized with my job and stuff!

Anyway, today in Cheerleading Class we went over the stunts with all the groups, and it looked really great! I mean, sure their only thigh stands, but their also 9 years old so I'd say that's pretty boss! Yes, it ranges from grades and stuff, but the majority is pretty young. Each of the stunts went up cleanly and on counts. Also, we convinced out Advisor for high school cheer to let us use the mats that we normally use for CP in our class. I think that's super sweet, and it gives the girls a confidence boost cause they know theirs something soft beneath them, even if it is a foot off the ground. Hopefullly this inspires them to do high school cheer when they get older. And hopefully they'll bring the class back next year too!

Well, I should probably be finalizing my packing and stuff, don't forget to send in those pictures and stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment