Monday, July 16, 2012

Sharing Stories

Yeah I know I just posted something, but if I waited any longer to tell you guys about this I know I'd forget. Just letting you all know, this is not my first blog, it's actually my second. If you remember way back when to my first ever post on this blog you'll remember me saying how I created it because cheer takes up so much of my life it just needs it's own blog! But if anyone is interested in reading that blog as well, feel free to check it out. Here's the link to blog :) http://rissyterry.blogspot.com/

So what I've been waiting to tell you is this new idea I got. As much as I love telling you guys all about my life, I'd like to learn a little about my readers as well, so here's the plan:

You can e-mail me at larissa_terry@comcast.net a picture of your squad, team mate, or just you and send a me a story of something that happened to you regaurding cheer. I'd love to share that on my blog with the rest of the cheer community out there reading. Or it can just be for my eyes only, it's whatever you wanna make it. But I'm always open to hearing your personal cheer experiances, maybe we have alot more in common than I would have thought. So have at it, message me, leave a comment, or e-mail me about anything and everything. I'm looking foward to reading your stories and getting to know you all more! :)

2 comments: