Saturday, July 14, 2012

Cheer Hair!

Best friend and me after the Las Lomas vs. College Park Game! That was a fun game. I remember that was the day when everyone had to make their hair spot on perfect. Perfect cheer hair means bangs out of your face, clipped back and hairsprayed the crap out of! And then a super high pony tail that just screams spirit. This was taken after the whole game ended, and cheer hair goes through alot. I mean there's stunting; you get tossed in the air and someone may happen to pull your ponytail. If you're a base you could have your bangs pulled out of your clip. Tumbling; my hair was always super long, so my ponytail needs to be super high because otherwise I step on it when I tumble.

But this isn't the only type of cheer hair there is. If you watch All-Star cheerleaders perform you see they have the big poof, and it's generally curled and put half up half down with a big glitzy bow :) I wonder how long that takes to do all together! But in the end it looks absolutely gorgeous, and it only needs to for that 2minutes and 30seconds that you're on stage cheering your heart out.

So go ahead and experiment with lots of different cheer hairstyles. Straight hair or curly, poof or slicked back, all up, half up, or no up? It's whatever you want, and you can express your cheer individuality through it!

Message me your cheer pictures and I'll feature them in my next blog, or send me a comment and let me know your perfect hair style. Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment