Sunday, July 15, 2012

Epic Cheerleading Picture #1

So this is just a little something I'm gonna try to do maybe every day or so, it's just a really cool picture that I liked about cheerleading. I'll like evaluate and say what I like and dislike, or anything I might change. And it doesn't have to just be stunts, it could be tumbling, or a really awesome jump, or anything! I'll either just be searching cool pictures and come accross something I feel like sharing with you guys. Or I'll purposely find it because I had something in mind that I wanted to express to my public audience. But yeah here's to the start of Epic Cheerleading Photos!

So this is a picture I found on the internet while I was just surfing around looking at awesome heel stretches. And she's an All-Star cheerleader, as you can tell by the Worlds 2011 sign behind her. And she's pulling an extension heel stretch and it's really good! You can tell because her leg is as close to her head as it can be without breaking her perfect high-V motion with her arms.

You can see her stunt group really paying attention to the flyer because their focusing on if their the same height, and making sure she's sturdy in the air. The flyer has an open mouth smile on her face. She actually might be saying the words to her cheer music, because after you practice and listen to it so often, you learn where certain words come up and you mouth them as your on stage. Their hair is half up half down, curled and I think that always looks really pretty :) Overall I think it's a great picture. Thanks for reading, always feel free to comment or message me, or even post a reply to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment