Saturday, August 4, 2012

Cheer Bows!

On Thursday Taylor and I went to go get supplies to make cheer bows with. We got all sorts of pretty ribbon, glue, and rhinestones. We just had to figure out a day to make them, which I was so excited about because what cheerleader doesn't love cheer bows! I also love having variety to pick from. We had our game bows that the program provided us with, but our Frosh ones were plain white, and our JV ones were purple and white. I got a dark blue one from the 4th of July Parade, and the purple and white sparkly one we ordered for our cheer class at Recreation Summer School. But I needed some variety.

Our school colors are purple, black, and white. So I figured I'd need some bows that would match our camp clothes, as well as any other spirit shirts we'd gotten in the past. But I also have some blue shirts that I like wearing, and blue is my next best favorite color, so we got some of that! I loved spending time with Taylor and making the bows, and now I finally have some variety to pick from. Of course, when we aren't wearing our designated practice clothes with a plain white bow. Maybe we should consider selling them? Is there anyone who might be interested? Let me know! 

1 comment:

  1. Those are so adorable! I had no clue you could make those! So cool!

    ReplyDelete