Sunday, October 28, 2012

Real Cast

So last Wednesday I was pulled out of class to go to the doctors and get my real cast on. Well let's just say there's nothing too great about it. It practically goes to the end of my forearm and makes even the most simplest tasks impossible.

The only good thing from it was that I got to get it purple so it matched my uniform somewhat. Well my liner doesn't even fit over my cast :( I had to buy a plain black long sleeve shirt that would fit over my cast, it was awful...
Luckily I only have to keep it on for two weeks, then I get a removable splint that I can take on and off. Thank goodness cause showering with a bag over my arm is getting kinda old. Anyway I can't do much typing cause it takes a little longer than usual, hope everyone had a good end of Football season or start of competition season!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Larissa! I was wondering if you ever accept guest posts? I am writing a piece that regards cheerleading and the safety precautions that should be imposed/used and I though this would be something you'd like to post! Let me know if you are interested!

    - Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you saw my post because that sounds really cool! Unfortunately I'm not too familiar with guest posts, but if you'd be willing to explain I'd be more than interested! You can e-mail me at larissa_terry@comcast.net

      Delete