Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I am... BACK!!

Yesterday was the most frustrating day of tumbling I've ever experianced. But that makes me want to work that much harder to make it a better one the next time. Since Homecoming is this Friday that "next time" needed to be today.

My coach Windy is so wonderful, she came and met me at the school so we could throw some tucks and I could get back into the action of tumbling. Sadly we wanted to go on the DVC field which is where I'll be performing, but the gates were locked.

So we went to College Park's back fields. Mind you, that's straight grass. But you know what, I was willing to try anything from that moment. It was a little awkward when I was warming up round-off back handsprings but once I started tucking it just came to me. I did about 4 or 5 by myself, no spot or anything. I'm feeling confident about friday! Hopefully I can go down one last time and secure that confidence.

I'm just so happy I got my mojo back. Icing wrists and ankles right now and healing my body, but ready to tumble my heart out. Shout out to all the cheerleaders who thought it couldn't be possible, but had the heart and dedication to make it possible. Remember, nothing is ever impossible<3

1 comment: