Saturday, November 10, 2012

Cast Is Off!

I am finally cast free! Last Friday I was pulled out of class to go get my cast off, and you will not believe how wierd it is to be able to see my thumb again. I mean I have been so used to it being plastered and immobile in this finger coffin. But now I have it off and it's really awesome!

I mean at first it was really scary to try and move it, and now I have to take my brace off every hour and do little finger excersises to strengthen it back up again. Although I was only in the cast for about 3 weeks I lost alot of muscle in my forearm and wrist. Compared to my right arm it looks like a skeleton.

Well my football season is over, and our team didn't make the playoffs so our next step will be basketball season, which I can't wait for because that means being back in cheer! I hope everyone else is having an awesome end of the season and end of the year too!

No comments:

Post a Comment